Amazon Daily Morning 8 AM To 12 Noon Quiz Answer: Play & Win OnePlus 7 pro Today:-
Hey Readers, We all know that Our Site is posting all amazon Quiz and contest Answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers Today.Looking for Amazon Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get OnePlus 7 pro. There are total winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz :-
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon OnePlus 7 pro Quiz Answers :-
1. What is the fullform of PDF in context to computing?
Answer : Portable Document Format.
2. Which city is the capital of Australia?
Answer : Canberra.
3. The Nehru Centre in London aims to create cultural exchange between India and UK. Which Indian author has been appointed as its new director?
Answer : Amish Tripathi.
4. Which Indian Grand Chessmaster won the blitz event at the 2019 Asian Continental Chess Championship in Xingtai, China? Fun fact – he’s just 14 years old!
Answer : Nihal Sarin.
5. Indian athlete, Pranati Nayak, recently won a bronze medal at an international tournament. Which sport is she associated with?
Answer : Gymnastics.
More Details of this Quiz:-
- This Contest will commence on 30 Th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30 Th June 20198 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs 25000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).