[Answers Added] Amazon Quiz Time | Answer & Win Amazon Paybalance Rs 10000*5 Today :-
Hey FLP Readers , We all know that FreeLootPay is posting all amazon Quiz and contest Answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers Today.Looking for Amazon Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Amazon Rs1000*50 . There are total winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz :-
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Paybalance Rs 10000*5 Quiz Answers :-
1. In 1996, a mammal named Dolly was successfully cloned for the first time. What type of animal was it?
Answer : Sheep.
2. Hummingbirds can fly backwards.
Answer : True.
3. What is the name of the character played by Akshay Kumar in the movie ‘Kesari’?
Answer : Havildar Ishar Singh.
4. India has the shortest written constitution of any sovereign country in the world.
Answer : False.
5. Salman Khan and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are reuniting for a film after 19 years. Alia Bhatt announced that she will be joining the cast. What is the film set to be called?
Answer : Inshallah.
GOOD LUCK 😀
More Details of this Quiz:-
- This Contest will commence on 25 Th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25 Th March 2019 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs 10000*5 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).