Win Rs.25000 In Today’s 27th June Amazon Quiz | Answers Added:-
Hey Readers, We all know that FreeLootPay is posting all amazon Quiz and contest Answers first on net. All Live Quiz answers you can see from Amazon Quiz Answers Today.Looking for Amazon Quiz answers? Yes, You’re the right place. We had added all answers to today’s Amazon quiz. In this Quiz, the winner will get Rs 25000. There are total winners will be selected to get this prize. There are 5 Questions. Amazon is promoting through this Quiz.
How to Play Amazon Quiz :-
1. Download Amazon App from here – Click Here
2. Sign up or Log in to Amazon App.
3. On “HomePage” You will see Banner of Quiz on Top.
4. Click on that, and then on the Start button to Start Quiz.
5. The Quiz will start now Answers from Below.
Amazon Rs 25000 Pay Balance Quiz Answers :-
1) T’Challa, the king of Wakanda, is the alter ego of which superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
2) Which of these Indian musical instruments is NOT a string instrument?
Ans – chengila
3) Diljit Dosanjh’s film Soorma, is based on the life of which prominent Indian hockey player?
Ans – Sandeep Singh
4) The 6th full moon of 2019 was visible on 17th June alongside Jupiter and appeared reddish in color. What was this phenomenon called?
Ans – Strawberry moon
5) Narendranath Datta was the birth name of which of these?
Ans – Swami Vivekananda
More Details of this Quiz:-
- This Contest will commence on 27 Th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 27 Th June 20198 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs 25000 (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).